Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quick note from Delhi

Hello! I just wanted to send out a quick word as I depart from my Delhi hotel for a school visit where Matt is giving a workshop and then we are off to Mumbai again this evening.

I have really enjoyed Delhi, the city where Shonal resides by the way. This is also the capital of India and the area where the embassies are is very green and beautiful. There is a huge park area with gardens and museums but our schedule won't allow us a visit this trip (yes, I have been whining about our non-cultural schedule). So, I hope to explore it closely one day in the near future (perhaps with teachers and students?? - we shall see).

Well, my "driver" has arrived so I will shut of the 10,000 different light switches in my hotel room (very confusing) and I'll be on my way...

Best from Delhi,
cmn

No comments:

Post a Comment